Birmingham or London - Remote working with travel requirements
Our client is one of the biggest agencies in the country and works with some of the world's most well-known brands and businesses. They are currently looking for a stills production assistant to join their busy creative team on their new project with a global automotive client. Your role as the Production Assistant will be to support the Senior Producer in their day-to-day tasks who in turn will work directly with creative, account management and marketing teams.
This role is very admin based with a lean on the creative side so would be perfect for a hardworking and hyper-organised person with a background in production or photography who wants to advance in the production industry.
If this sounds like a role that would suit you then read on bellow!
- Gathering production coast and handling the financial filling system.
- Support the Senior Producer with preparation and managing financial estimates
- Assist the production team members as needed
- Collaborate with internal spark teams and external agency partners
- Oversee production documents using InDesign for PPMs and creative reviews.
- Adhere to the production process set out by the client
- Logistical support for the creative team
- Managing project timelines and finances
- Build rapport with 3rd party partners and suppliers.
- Develop a good working knowledge of photography, touching up and the CGI process
- Visit production studios nationally and internationally with the senior producer
- Highly organised, with a desire to work in production
- Able to work with adobe InDesign, Excel, and PowerPoint proficiently
- A willingness to learn the Synops work system
- Having an interest in the Automotive or fashion industry will be advantageous
- A good working knowledge of stills photography and an ability to mix well with people
This job also comes with a competitive benefits package and opportunities to travel to production studios around the world.
If you think you have the appropriate skills for this role, then don't hesitate to apply!