UK - Remote - Birmingham Head Office
Up to £60,000
Are you an experienced Digital Strategist with a passion for Digital Products?
Extremely excited to be working exclusively with a fantastic Digital Transformation Agency who are experts in looking for challenges of the customers digital journey - Then imagining, defining & building outstanding digital solutions for HUGE Global Brands.
Brands include JLR, Volkswagen, Busy Bees Nursery, Hilton Hotels, The AA, EON - & many more.
As a Product Strategist you'll be a pivotal member of the Digital Product team, collaborating with the wider business to uncover unmet client needs, understand short and long term business goals, in addition to defining the best possible digital experiences for your clients.
- Proven experience in a Lead Strategist Role - Ideally agency side or within the digital sector.
- Digitally focused background across user experience, product management and product development.
- Strong track record in designing and bringing new digital products or services to market, across multiple sectors.
- Assumed role of lead product strategist across new business and commercial opportunities, with significant background of presenting to and interacting with senior level stakeholders within a client.
- Demonstrable background in successfully prioritising and deciding product direction within limited timeframes.
- Highly articulate with great presentation and persuasion skills to Senior level executives within clients' organisation.
- Strong analytical mind, with the ability to blend quantitative and qualitative data to form one cohesive point of view.