Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with an international membership organisation to recruit for a Product Solution Specialist.
This role is new to the team and is working with clients across the globe to deliver product solutions end to end.
Job title: Product Solution Specialist
Start date: November-December 2022
Contract: Full time, perm, hybrid
The Product Solution Specialist will be working with clients and internal teams to identify the need for a new training product, manage the project creation from end to end and deliver a commercial product. You will facilitate requirements for the product to be designed, write proposals, negotiate with technical suppliers and project manage the process in order to deliver a commercially savvy product to clients internationally. These products will be educational in line with the memberships requirements.
- Working with the sales team to develop continue relationships with clients to identify new training products
- Work to qualify each requested product and ensure that the qualification is commercially driven
- Design product solutions in line with the clients needs
- Be commercially driven in the qualification process
- Write comprehensive product bids and ensure solutions are defined throughout the process with internal and external stakeholders and clients
- Project manage the process end to end in the develop of the product
- Ensure the wider business is aware of the details of the product, deliver training and plans that detail the product and its requirement for delivery in line with agreements made with the client
- Analyse and report on feedback to assess quality of product
- Focus on any potential future commercial opportunities with created products in line with long term business growth goals
- Deliver solutions for growing a pipeline of new opportunities and accounts
- Deliver products/projects to the agreed budget and time line
- Previous experience in product development and solutions
- Previous experience in developing training products/services solutions
- Able to work well to a clients initial brief and deliver informed and commercially driven solutions
- Previous experience with budget and financial management of product development and training contracts
- Excellent client and stakeholder management experience - able to build and maintain relationships across varying seniority's both internally and externally
- Instructional Design experience
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Project management experience
- Commercial acumen
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Methodical approach to delivering solutions and the finalised product
Please apply for more information about the role.