Product Owner Birmingham (Occasional travel to Leeds) - (Hybrid 2 days WFH) £45,000 - £50,000
Gleeson are working alongside a well established national client who have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Owner to take lead between strategy, business operations, IT and third-party systems partners bringing its product and services to market within a high volume legal and financial services environment.
The Successful Product Owner will have:
- Experience in Product Owner / Manager role within re-mortgage, legal or financial services or similar high-volume regulated environments
- Have the ability to translate business requirements into a format that can be understood across technical environments
- Experience of backlog management in accordance with business value
- Experience of working with external third-party technology partners within agile product development environments
- Know how to execute to get products and improvements launched
- Be a product innovator
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong drive and delivery to achieve against all targets and deadlines
- Lead through clear communication to support business strategy and to communicate vision effectively
Please note, travel outside of Birmingham when required will be expensed but an option to have travel paid by the business is also an option.
If interested, please apply below!