My client, a well established Manufacturing business based in the West Midlands, is looking to recruit a Product Manager into its established Marketing team.
A key role in the group, this role will report directly into the Head of Marketing. The role will focus primarily on one product range, but may expand in line with future business requirements.
The role will encompass:
- Market, competitor and customer analysis
- Regular review of product range performance - sales and financial.
- Identify opportunities and develop fully costed business cases for new product development.
- Work closely with wider marketing team to develop full end-to-end marketing campaigns with all relevant marketing collateral.
- Support and manage all product launches
- To be the 'go to' across the product range.
The ideal candidate for this Product Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Extensive product management experience, within a B2B manufacturing organisation
- Strong commercial mindset - able to develop fully costed plans and initiatives
- Strong marketing expertise
- Excellent team player - able to work with stakeholder across the business