Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £350000.00 per annum + £5000 Car Allowance
3 months ago
My Client, a leading B2B manufacturing business, are looking for a Product Manager to join their fast paced product team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, the role will focus on defining the product portfolio and road map. As an experienced Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle of a product, including implantation, launch, pricing, and sales analysis and phase out.
- Regular customer and competitor market research to identify gaps in market for new product development.
- Drive the NPD, and manage existing products within the portfolio with a view to growing revenue in line with the business targets.
- Continuously monitor and assess the strategic positioning and margin profile of current product lines.
- Work with the marketing team to develop marketing plans for the product ranges.
- As product manager you will have to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, as well as being trusted as a expert on the product portfolio you manage.
- Define product goals and metrics, and monitoring portfolio performance (Turnover, profability, SKU management etc).
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of developing implementing product road maps.
- Experience working with Technical and Mechanical Products is key.
- Be confident putting business cases forward to senior management for NPD
- Have previous product management experience within the B2B sector.
- Be highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
- A strategic thinker, and analytical.