Product Manager - Telford - Manufacturing - Permanent
Are you a Product Manager with a background in manufacturing and specifically within plastic injection moulding? If so, then a Telford based manufacturer who specialise in prototype applications across numerous sectors needs you!
As the Product Manager you will possess not only a good engineering understanding of injection moulding, but also a good base level of "route to market" activities combined with experience of operating on a global basis.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager
- Responsible for profitable revenue growth of the assigned service-line within the defined region
- Responsible to champion and execute global efforts regionally.
- Responsible and accountable for regional market insights to inform product development, pricing, marketing and sales activities on regional factors and needs.
- Analyses service-line data to find trends and opportunities.
- Gathers and actions customer insights through voice of customer exercises like customer interviews and surveys. Conduct regular market research and competitive analyses to stay abreast of existing and new competitive threats and industry trends.
- Identifies and oversees implementation of envelope expansion efforts in line with the Global Product Roadmap through needs analysis.
- Supports and executes assigned product management processes, systems and initiatives; examples include, product launch, pricing software, and envelope expansions, respectively.
- Partners with service line development, process management and operational teams to direct and assist improvements and research activities in line with business and customer priorities.
- Responsible for partnering with sales and marketing to drive revenue.
- Responsible for local demand forecasts and demand planning for assigned services.
- Serves as subject matter expert for ongoing sales and service support.
- Develops and presents reports and business presentations to communicate business results, marketing insights and development plans to enable the business leaders' decision making.
Requirements for the role of Product Manager
- A good understanding of injection moulding processes.
- Professional experience in a similar role for a product or service.
- Proven track record of applying product management disciplines and cross-functional project execution.
- Ability to effectively speak and conduct work in English. Business fluency in German, would be an advantage, but not essential. Other European languages a plus.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally up to 30% of work-time.
- Exposure to software product management, software development and Agile.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to play a key part in further extending the business portfolio by utilising an entrepreneurial approach combined with can do attitude.
If you would like to know more about the Product Manager role, please apply or contact Neil Cayley on 07527257851 or email