£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
30 days ago
Are you a Category or Product Manager looking for a new role?
This is an opportunity for you to work in an established and ambitious, family run business in the heart of Coventry.
If you have experience in working and communicating with manufacturers to manage the 'cradle to grave' process with products, then this is the perfect role for you. Your aim is to develop an effective strategy while working closely with the Head of Merchandising and the marketing and sales team to deliver an outstanding category proposal.
We want you to use your skill set to look for new opportunities and help this already established brand accelerate their growth even further.
Your role will include:
- You will have responsibility for the life cycle of around 500 products with the organisation.
- Maximise profits by analysing the price margins.
- Assess and analyse product performance and present detailed reports to drive future business decisions.
- Assist in identifying market opportunities continue to allow the company to be market leaders.
- Lead, motivate and develop a category team to deliver business targets.
- Inspire and manage your team to ensure they reach their full potential.
- Work with the senior team to develop project plans, budgets and sales forecasts, for continuity and promotional ranges
- Working with the supply chain team to ensure that end product meets our high quality standards and the customer requirements to the companies position as market leaders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone passionate about product.
Get in touch!