Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working in partnership with a leading Financial Services Organisation who are seeking a Product Manager to join their expanding team.
Reporting in to the Head of Product, you will be leading specific products within the product proposition, specifically within the payment services.
Key Outline of the Role
- Support the identification and implementation of new financial product initiatives in line with the client strategic product plan.
- Proactively monitor and cascade changes in market trends and customer behaviour.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of payments infrastructure and products in Commercial Banking.
- Product Management; Support the regular product review process to maximise; regulatory adherence, customer experience, commercial return, legal position and process compliance.
- Working closely with legal and compliance departments to ensure product suite and proposition evolve in tandem with regulation.
- Proactive management of Product literature and digital collateral to meet regulatory and internal policy.
- Lead the delivery of 'regulatory led' customer communications.
- Responsible for customer pricing, ensuring that they maintains market competitiveness and commercial viability.
- Forecasting and delivering growth within the product suite. Specifically accountable for individual product growth strategies and implementation plans.
- Third Party Management; Taking responsibility for maintaining and deepening existing strategic relationships to adhere to internal governance and maximise commercial return through driving mutual value within the partnership.
To Be Successful in this role
- Previous experience within product management specifically within payments in Banking/Financial Services sector
- Understanding and application of key product and marketing regulations
- Experience in front-line customer engagement
- Strong written communication skills
- Awareness of complexities and processes associated with digital development