Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading technical and business services organisation, are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their fast paced and growing innovation team. This role is brand new to the business due to growth and expansion and will play a pivotal part in delivering exciting projects for 2021.
As the senior product manager you will be responsible for one of the largest product portfolios for the business and will work collaboratively across NPD, innovation, sales and marketing to define a product strategy and road map for customers. You will manage new products through the full life cycle as with a focus on increasing client satisfaction and product profitability.
- To create, execute and own the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Conduct regular market and customer research, you will identify priority markets and growth opportunities, drive market penetration, improve profitability and increase customer value.
- Create business cases for New Product Development to present to key stakeholders
- Work closely with the customer experience team and operational teams, assess and improve the customer experience for customers through product enhancements and changes.
- Contribute to the creation of go to market strategies (with marketing, sales, operations, delivery) to ensure that product launches achieve their objectives.
- Proven experience in a product manager role (within the services sector).
- Commercially driven - ability to identify opportunities and build upon this.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, the ability to build relationships at all levels and work collaboratively across teams.
- Experience managing a full product life cycle - from concept, through to NPD and launch.
My client offers hybrid working - you will be required in the office twice a week.