Birmingham, West Midlands
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
21 days ago
My client, a leading multi-channel retailer are looking to recruit a Product Manager into their fast paced team. This is a brand new role for the business that comes at a exciting stage of their growth, and will suit a someone who is commercially driven with a passion and energy. As an experience Product Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the full life cycle of a product, including implantation, launch, pricing, and sales analysis and phase out.
- Owning and driving the product database from cradle to grave. Identifying successful lines to gain maximum sales whilst phasing out failing lines.
- Working with the wider supply chain and product team - ensuring all product data is accurate and consistent prior to product launch to support the on-site journey and conversion (including titles, product descriptions, key features, specifications etc..)
- Managing product pricing, margins and ROI to drive increased revenues and profitability.
- Review the website merchandising structure, categorisation and on-site searchablility to improve the customer shopping experience, and drive conversion rates (this role comes with one direct report, who will do the day to day management of this.)
- Reviewing market trends and sales of existing lines to help influence new products and ranges.
- Using sales data and reporting to make informed decisions around product life cycle.
The ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in a similar Product Management role - ideally with a high volume of SKU's (in the thousands!)
- Experience driving growth and profitability through driving product performance.
- Experience with the full product life cycle, from launch through to phase out.
- Knowledge and understanding of Ecommerce, Marketplaces and Digital marketing would be advantageous.
- Data drive and analytical with commercial acumen.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, whilst being extremely organised with a high number of SKU's.