£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
29 days ago
My client, an exciting, high-growth, online, retail business based in the West Midlands, is looking to recruit a Product Development Manager - Supplements.
A market leader in their field, my client operations both in the UK and internationally. A strong brand in health, well-being and beauty space - they are an on exciting growth journey. Product development is crucial to their ongoing success, with this role focusing on supplements.
- Develop and build the new product portfolio
- Primary lead for the stage gate process
- Lead on aligning the wider team of products launches
- Understand company and brand strategy, ensuring product development focuses on sustainability, diversity and traceability in line with CSR objectives
- Build new product strategy plan and budget to fit with brand and company ethos
- Act as main business contact and commercial support for NPD of supplements (including business case)
- Scoping business critical features and ideas and developing the product road map
The ideal candidate for this Product Development Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Strong product development experience
- Ideally working knowledge within the health and well-being sector
- Supplements experience is highly advantageous
- A can do, positive attitude
- Strong project management experience
Highly competitive package
Hybrid working pattern. Two or three days per week in the office.