Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Product designer - UI
Birmingham - Remote/UK Wide Options
Up to £40,000
Are you a talented Product Designer with experience across UX, Mobile & Desktop Platforms? Do you strive to create a more user centric world through the medium of intelligent design? If so, I have the perfect job for you!
I am super excited to be working exclusively with a fantastic Digital Product Studio based out of Birmingham. They are experts in looking for challenges of the customers digital journey - Then imagining, defining & building solutions for HUGE Global Brands.
As a Product Designer you will be a part of a growing team, working closely with the Head of Design and Senior Product Designers to continuously provide world-class design work for key clients. You need to be a rising star, have a growing, visually impressive portfolio and several years experience helping craft UX-led experiences and products that are genuinely useful for real people, while developing an understanding and aptitude for human-centred design.
- A portfolio that illustrates your strengths in both UX and your visual design skills.
- A clear balance between digital and brand design, clearly providing evidence of design thinking and human centred design.
- A strong working knowledge of industry standard design and prototyping tools (Figma, Framer, Sketch, InVision, Webflow etc.).
- Proficient in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches, user flows, storyboards and prototypes.
- Ability to translate stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into simple yet effective UI
- Experience with mobile and responsive design.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Working awareness of relevant methodologies including Design Thinking, Sprints, Laws of UX, Jobs To Be Done, Value Proposition Design etc.
- Able to translate strategic thinking into relevant and unique design solutions and experiences.
- It would be a bonus if you also had some video capture, composition & editing experience.
This role also come with a wide range of really good benefits not limited to 39 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), fully remote, monthly team events, private health-care plan, enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption package and many more!
Get in touch for more information or apply now if you are interested!