£35000.00 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a leading automotive manufacturing business, is looking to recruit a Product Communications Specialist.
My client is looking for an experienced product marketing professional to lead and coordinate new product launches across all relevant stakeholders and provide clear, engaging product communication & training content to inform consumers, commercial end users, trade customers and our employees about our products.
The Product Communications Specialist will coordinate product launches to ensure optimal new product introductions and provide all required B2C and B2B communication materials to inform & educate our various audiences. A key interface between technical services, product management and marketing communications, you will create engaging product content & assets to support our marketing communication activities across print, broadcast, online, events and POS as well as developing product training platforms for internal and external use. As product expert, you will communicate all relevant product developments & news to the business and act as product spokesperson at marketing & sales events.
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Extensive experience in Product Marketing/Communications
- Strong technical understanding & ability to communicate technical content that is engaging and easy to understand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail.
- Experience in successfully managing multiple work streams / projects simultaneously
- Strong networking skills and ability to build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders.
Please note - this role can be based in either Rugby or West Drayton. Hybrid working pattern.
Highly competitive package