Product Certification Expert (Graduate)
£20,000-£23,000 pa Wolverhampton
Hybrid Working Available & Highly Competitive Package
Our client is a Global Leader in access solutions, if you have walked through a hotel, supermarket of office building door it`s highly likely that you have already experienced their products.
This brand new and exciting role of Product Certification Expert is a graduate level role however applications from anyone with relevant experience or at apprenticeship level and above are welcomed.
Working as an integral part of the team, you will be comfortable to work independently and using your own initiative and autonomy.
- To be the primary contact and main company liaison for all certification matters and for all certification bodies
- The key focus for this role is to coordinate the certification process for new and existing products within the company
- Open communication with all business depts regarding product certification matters
- Manage all product testing for certified company products, including new products that will be scheduled for testing with the relevant certification body
- Review and advise on relevant certification including any potential issues
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate expertise and skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial Awareness
- 'Outside the box' thinking
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proactive mindset
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Able to build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please get in touch for further information