Are you a Procurement Specialist with experience of procuring within a regulated environment? Do you pride yourself on your relationship building skills and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously? If so, please read on to find out more about this new Procurement Specialist role.
You will be working for a leading provider of utility services on an exciting project focusing on sustainable energy supply. The role is home based, but there will be travel to your head office which can be in either London or Manchester a couple of times per week.
As Procurement Specialist, you will report into the Senior Procurement Manager and will be responsible for providing procurement support and expertise. You will work across exciting and innovative programmes delivering a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service. You will also run end to end tenders, carry out market research/ engagement, create sourcing strategies and be experienced in the use of an eProcurement portal.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous procurement experience - ideally within a regulated environment
- Ability to lead and run tenders
- Able to design and conduct tender evaluations
- Good contract/ commercial knowledge
- Strong written communication skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Good MS office skills: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £40,000 + bonus.
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.