Up to £55000.00 per annum
2 months ago
A global ftse 100 employer is looking to recruit a Procurement Manager for UK & Ireland. The Successful Procurement Manager will be working for an employer who is very entrepreneurial but who works in a very collaborative way. The role will report into a Global Procurement Director and will have a dotted line to a Finance Director. This position will be supporting key marketing projects and will be responsible for £25 million of indirect spend to include key global categories.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Influence sourcing decisions
- Design approach to categories
- Ensure proper portfolio categorisation and develop relevant strategies for the different portfolio
- Improve NWC via Payables
- Develop, support and implement the supply chain financing project for UK
- Increase PT's whenever possible via direct negotiations or sourcing changes to more favourable suppliers
- Procurement Process Improvement
- Introduction of a more professionalized approach of NPS procurement
- Risk Management: monitoring Supplier's financial situation. Identify potential risks and take proper actions
- Interacts with senior management to recommend on spend management
The successful Procurement Manager is likely to have significant experience in:
University degree or similar, emphasis on purchasing
- Experience in Procurement, preferably in NPS and if possibly (Marketing would be a plus)
- Multiple years of experience in indirect spend
- Must haves/previous experience:
- Procurement skills: price & contract negotiations (English)
- Experience dealing with suppliers and internal "customers"
- Strong analysis and insight
- Exemplary negotiation skills
- Good listening and coaching skills
- Track record of good initiatives and strong results delivery
- Language - Fluency of English is a requirement of the role
The following benefits package is available to the successful Procurement Manager. A £6,600 car cash allowance and a 20% bonus.
To apply for the Procurement Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.