£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + benefits
21 days ago
Are you a Procurement professional with experience of packaging and general direct categories? Does the opportunity to work for a growing, international business with strong values appeal to you? If so, please read on.
You will be working for a company based in Northamptonshiire, however this organisation fully embraces flexible working and therefore you will only be required to be in the office twice a week with the rest of the working week spent at home or wherever you work best! As Purchasing Manager, you will define and develop purchasing strategies, employ best practice sourcing and evaluation techniques, analyse spend data, monitor and report on commodity pricing and provide market knowledge. You will also develop strong relationships with suppliers and ensure that supplier performance meets KPIs and SLAs set and also develop purchasing policies and procedures. Your focus will be on packaging and ingredients categories.
In order to carry out the Purchasing Manager role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience of procuring packaging and ideally direct materials to include ingredients
- Strong relationship building skills
- Good communication skills
- CIPS Qualified or working towards
- Strategic purchasing experience
- Knowledge of e-auctions
- Strong analytical experience
- The ability to draft supplier agreements
- Flexibility - there may occasionally be UK travel and occasional European travel
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £45,000 - £50,000 dependent upon experience, flexible working, plus bonus and other competitive benefits. If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.