£50000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
This is a very interesting Procurement Manager opportunity to work for an organisation that is going through a very exciting period. This role will be given the chance to help deliver a consistent procurement strategy and to deliver change across every aspect of the business. The organisation is about to go through a digitisation of the procurement infrastructure so a track record of improving procurement systems and processes would be highly beneficial.
Category management experience across a range of procurement categories is critical, particularly IT, Professional Services and Marketing would be advantageous. The ability to influence and deliver value to all stakeholders will be fundamental to the success of the role. This position requires a self-starter who can alignment with business plans to deliver significant value and innovation through the supply base.
Key Experience Requirements for this role:
- Experience of Procurement in a blue-chip procurement environment
- Experience of procuring a wide range of products, services and commodities
- Proven track record in cost analysis and delivery of real cost reduction
- Proven track record in influencing and managing stakeholders
- Successful track record of negotiations, developing effective tendering and contracting processes, requiring knowledge of complex stakeholders and market conditions
- Able to agree and work to challenging deadlines
- Developed negotiating skills
- Able to strategically manage a category or categories whilst being able to deliver tactical solutions
- To work in a team oriented environment where influencing and persuasion skills are of paramount importance
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
There is an attractive benefits package is available to the successful Procurement Manager including CIPS study support if required. To apply for the Procurement Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.