£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Are you an energetic, driven Procurement Manager with strong stakeholder engagement skills? Are you immediately available or on a short notice period? Does the opportunity to work for a business that truly puts its customers first appeal to you? If so, please read on as I have an excellent opportunity in Warwickshire that could be perfect for you.
As Procurement Manager on a 6 month fixed term contract, you will be a pivotal part of transforming a procurement department. You will be involved in managing operational services for Procurement, ensuring requisitions, ordering and deliveries are processed in appropriate timescales, building strong relationships with suppliers and negotiating and agreeing contracts. You will support the business in changes to systems and processes such as P2P upgrades and you will train, mentor and performance manage the procurement team.
In order to carry out the Procurement Manager role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Purchasing Manager role
- Experience of procuring clinical or medical supplies across multiple sites is a preference but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation and commercial awareness
- The ability to hit the ground running and to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ideally CIPS qualified, or working towards
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £40,000 dependent upon experience plus benefits.