Are you a procurement professional, passionate about sustainability? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge, where you can join a growing, greenfield department?
I'm recruiting for a Procurement Manager to join this Birmingham based organisation. The role offers flexibility and is hybrid working role.
As Procurement Manager, you will lead the development and delivery of functional improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Procurement function, and the service it provides to the stakeholders. You will lead transformation projects and will developing processes, tools & systems, and proactively manage governance and compliance. You will also support the development of the sustainable procurement strategy and be responsible for the execution, and full integration within this organisation.
The strategy will focus on Scope
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following:
- Ideally CIPS qualified
- Previous experience in Procurement Operational role.
- Sustainable Procurement experience is an advantage.
- Strong team leadership and administration skills, with good knowledge of purchasing portals and financial systems.
- Ability to understand and assess complex situations
- Proven influencing skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly MS Excel.
- Ability to use own initiative, and with strong organisation capabilities and focus on attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to adjust role as the position develops.
- Strong people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £55,000 to £65,000 + benefits
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.