Are you a Procurement Manager with experience of procuring within a regulated environment? Do you pride yourself on your relationship building skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously? If so, please read on to find out more about this new Procurement Manager role.
You will be working for a leading provider of utility services on an exciting project focusing on sustainable energy supply. The role is home based, but there will be travel to your head office which can be in either London or Manchester a couple of times per week.
As Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for leading strategic procurement projects across a variety of categories, predominately technology, IT and telecommunications services but also professional services and HR. You will also create strategic sourcing strategies, conduct market engagement and market intelligence reports and support complex negotiations. Creating and maintaining audit trails for procurements is a key part of this role as well as ensuring that all sourcing is carried out in accordance with the correct procedures.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- The ability to demonstrate procurement experience within a regulated environment
- Experience of leading large and complex procurement projects.
- Creating and delivering sourcing strategies.
- Leading procurement projects from conception through to contract completion and mobilisation.
- Experience managing supplier contracts through procurement and service delivery.
- Strong negotiation experience.
- The ability to develop effective working relationships and manage demanding stakeholders
- Good MS office skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £60,000 to £65,000 + car allowance and bonus.
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.