Up to £70000.00 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Are you a Head of Procurement seeking a new challenge? Do you have an Indirects focus? Do you have utilities experience? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
I am working with a forward-thinking, rapidly growing organisation based in Staffordshire. Due to expansion and growth they are recruiting for a Head of Procurement. You will have management of a small team and be responsible for developing and establishing a procurement strategy, driving value and managing a team and raising the profile of the procurement function.
In order to carry out this role effectively, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Head of Procurement role or equivalent
- Excellent people management skills
- A track record of delivering savings and collaborative working
- Extensive indirect procurement experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement, influencing and relationship building skills
- The ability to manage complex procurement processes
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £70,000 + benefits.