Are you a future Chief Procurement Officer with experience of working within IT Software or Hardware for a FTSE listed business? If so I have an urgent requirement for 2 Procurement Leads one focused on Software and the other hardware. The role will be responsible for rationalising supplier spend across the group. Working directly for the CPO you will be tasked to deliver strategic long term delivery of service with a very keen eye on the commercials.
Procurement Lead - IT Software/Hardware - Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor and review the performance of current suppliers
- Deep dive into current contractual terms with a focus on cost reduction
- The development and implementation of the continuous procurement / contract strategy
- Leading in the negotiation, amendment and delivery of a broad range contract, direct and third-party providers
- Responsible for the definition, implementation and review of best practice processes and performance
- Lead procurement negotiating cost savings and mitigating supply ris
Procurement Lead - IT Software/Hardware - Candidate Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within a senior Procurement / Contracts Director role
- Significant experience of IT contract re-negotiation with demonstrable cost saving within a blue-chip business
- Significant experience of delivery within a change environment
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Solid experience in high-value contract negotiation, novation and amendment
This is a excellent opportunity to join a fast paced FTSE business that will help you meet your potential. These roles are being hired with the future in mind as they will be looking for you to progress to CPO within a couple of years. Although they are ideally looking for a candidate from a Software/Hardware background if you are an upper quartile generalist then you would also be considered.
***The role is private and confidential so no additional information will be released until a CV has been received and positively vetted***