£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
Are you a senior Category Manager looking to make the step up into a heading up a procurement role? Are you currently managing a small procurement function and looking for a new challenge? If so please read on as this role could be perfect for you.
Based in Staffordshire, this Procurement Lead role will focus on ensuring this organisation's procurement function optimises the value from spend with suppliers. You will also set strategy and vision for the department whilst establishing strong relationships with stakeholders. You will also act as a category manager for key spend categories, creating and implementing strategies and demonstrating best practice.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A working knowledge and strong understanding of the principles of category management
- A proven track record of effective stakeholder engagement and influencing
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ideally a background in indirect procurement
- MCIPs is desirable
In return you will receive a salary of circa £65,000 to £75,000 depending on experience.