Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £22000.00 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Procurement Assistant based in Central Birmingham. You will be working for a growing logistics business where there is lots of room for progression.
As Procurement Assistant, you will be responsible for reviewing purchase requisitions in line with preferred supplier list and convert to purchase orders, amending, updating and correcting purchase orders and completing supplier new vendor forms.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A highly motivated and hardworking individual
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word and e-procurement or ERP systems
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £22,000 plus benefits, along with the opportunity to work for an excellent company with the potential of progression.
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply