Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + benefits
28 days ago
Are you looking to develop a career in procurement? Do you have strong administration skills and a proactive, self-starting attitude? If yes, I have a Procurement Administrator role that could be perfect for you.
Based in Birmingham, this Procurement Administrator role will have responsibility for raising requisitions, obtaining quotations and maintaining the contract database. You will support senior management to negotiate agreements with preferred suppliers and monitor the procurement inbox.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving ability
- Previous experience within a procurement department
- Excellent communication skills - you will need to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with members of the organisation from shop floor to director level
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
In return, you will receive a salary of £20,000 to £24,000 dependent upon experience plus benefits.
If you meet the above criteria, please do note hesitate to apply.