Birmingham, West Midlands
£19000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a Procurement Administrator based in Birmingham. You will be working for an international organisation with plenty of room for progression and initially will spend 3 days in the office with the rest working from home.
You will report into the Purchasing Team Leader department and will have responsibility for liaising with suppliers around, pricing, lead times and stock levels, creating and placing purchase orders and maintaining and updating the ERP system. You will also provide monthly/weekly reports for the Purchasing Team, compile KPIs for board reports and investigate stock discrepancies.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Computer Literate - Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook
- Good level of numerical ability and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and liaise effectively with suppliers/customers
- Organisational skills and prioritisation of work
In return, you will receive a salary of £19,000 to £27,000 dependent on experience.
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.