3 months ago
Do you have experience in cash handling? Have you had any experience processing or reconciling accounts or are eager to learn in this area? Would you like to work for a reputable, professional and solution focused business? If so, then please read on.
You will be joining a large, growing and developing finance team, reporting directly into the department supervisor. You will receive a salary of up to £21k and are able to work from home for 3 days each week.
- Liaising with clients over the phone.
- Receiving and checking receipts and financial reports from branches and ensuring accuracy, including investigating and resolving discrepancies.
- Updating reports and spreadsheets for management.
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as a Processing Clerk. If you enjoy working in a large business but in a small team, often on your own, and can work on your own initiative this could be the role for you. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- Salary up to £21k per annum
- Team events
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office and 3 days from home
- Study support offered after 12 month probation
If this sounds like you submit your cv.