Coventry, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Following an extremely successful site meeting, I'm delighted to be working with a world leading manufacturing specialist. After significant investment into the site, having won multiple projects across 3 different industries and installed two new production lines there isn't a better time to join!
Having sat down and walked round the plant with the Head of Production I was able to take a detailed brief and understand what kind of profile/background he requires to join his team. With over 25 years experience within Engineering & Manufacturing he is able to offer support and development to your career. You will be working on extremely confidential projects and be involved from cradle to grave.
Key responsibilities of the successful Process Engineer:
- Take ownership of process developments from concept through to completion
- Have the ability to design processes, jogs, fixtures and various tooling
- Plan volume changes, layouts of the manufacturing plant and priorities workloads
- Perform process audits and ensure all actions required are followed up efficiently
- Be able to control, develop and document all production assembled in house, create PFMEA's and manage cycle times
In order to succeed within the role you will show the ability to manage your own time/diary and prioritise workloads. You will show confidence when approaching challenges and have strong communication skills both internally and externally. Having previously working as a Process or Manufacturing Engineer is essential along with working within a fast paced environment such as Automotive. It is desirable that you will be qualified to HNC and previously experienced Automotive quality standards - TS16949, ISO9001.
In return my client offer a state of the art manufacturing environment and work facilities. Flexible working hours between the hours of 9am to 4:30pm and an attractive salary of Circa £40k. If this sounds like an opportunity of interest or you would like to find out more then please feel free call Tom Turner on 07971360231.