Private Client Senior Associate
£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Job Title: Senior Associate - Private Client
Salary Range: £55,000 - £75,000
Our client, a leading law firm based in Nottingham, is currently seeking a highly skilled Senior Associate in Private Client to join their team of legal professionals. As a Senior Associate, you will work on complex and sophisticated matters, providing expert advice and counsel to clients.
- Managing a caseload of complex and high-value private client matters, including wills, trusts, estate planning, and tax planning.
- Advising clients on complex legal issues related to estate administration, probate, and inheritance tax.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, including wills, trust deeds, powers of attorney, and letters of wishes.
- Conducting legal research and analysis to ensure accurate and up-to-date advice is given to clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 4 years PQE in Private Client law.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Private Client law and experience in advising on complex matters.
- Strong client management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a caseload of matters with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong drafting skills.
- STEP qualification.
- Experience in advising high net worth individuals and families.
- Business development skills and an ability to develop new client relationships.
Our client is a leading law firm with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality legal services to clients. They offer a collaborative and supportive working environment, where you will have the opportunity to work with talented colleagues and learn from industry leaders. They also offer a competitive salary package, including a competitive range of benefits.
If you are a talented Senior Associate with a passion for Private Client law and are looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with our client.