Job Title: Estate Planning and Wills Director - Salary: £70k+ (Dependent on Experience)
Our client is seeking an experienced Estate Planning and Wills Director to join their Private Client team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in inheritance tax planning, with expertise in complex wills and lifetime planning. This position will be based in Worcester, and the salary will be dependent on experience, starting at £70k+.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in inheritance tax planning, including the distribution of cash and assets.
- A strong background in Wills and Lifetime Planning, with the ability to create and advise on trusts and associated tax issues.
- Proficiency in drafting complex wills, including trusts when necessary, and familiarity with IHT-favoured investments and the role of insurance in planning.
- Knowledge of the issues facing business owners and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in the property and corporate departments.
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail.
- A proactive and resourceful attitude, with the ability to engage in business development activities while keeping in mind the value of their time and expertise.
- A strong team player, with the ability to share knowledge, motivate and coach junior colleagues towards their personal and professional growth and profitability.
- Ideally, a strong presence in the Worcestershire market.
If you are an experienced Estate Planning and Wills Director with a proven track record of exceptional client care, both independently and as part of a wider team, we encourage you to apply. The salary for this position will be dependent on experience, with a starting point of £70k+.