Are you a proven Pricing specialist, with strong technical ability, including SQL, and writing complex queries? Are you looking to step up into a managerial role, with a team reporting into you? This Pricing Manager could be a fantastic step in your career to get up the ladder. Working for a large successful and growing business based in Solihull, West Midlands, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The Pricing Manager will be work closely with the Senior Management Teams and the Commercial teams in developing and implementing pricing strategy across the business. From your data manipulation using SQL, you will make pricing recommendations and support sales decisions. You will create and develop pricing models and tools to deliver maximum profit from sales, yet stay competitive and consistent.
The Pricing Manager will report into the Head of Pricing, and the key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of the Pricing strategy.
- Develop, maintain and create pricing models using SQL.
- Highlight and explore margin opportunities to maximise profits.
- Provide expertise on pricing trends.
- Competitor analysis.
- Maintain price lists, contribute to sales proposals, quotes, and pricing reports.
- Communicate changes in prices and build relationships across the business including sales, commercial, marketing, finance, ecommerce; influencing key stakeholders at all levels.
- Generate pricing reports on sales revenue.
- Prepare revenue forecasts and budgets.
We are seeking a proven Pricing professional, with excellent technical ability, including SQL (or similar pricing model software) and complex writing queries. You will have a high commercial aptitude, as well as excellent relationship building skills. Naturally inquisitive, the Pricing Manager will always have their finger on the pulse, lead and develop the team into developing key margin optimisation for the business to maximise profits whilst staying competitive.
The salary and benefits package on offer is very much dependant on experience, we can consider a more junior candidate who is ready to step up into a managerial role; or someone who is already proven at managing a small analytical team. The base salary is likely to be in the region of £40-55,000, plus a defined contributory pension, private healthcare scheme, free parking, career progression, and other benefits to financially enhance your package.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Pricing Manager role based in Solilhull, West Midlands, please apply with your most recent CV to this advert or get in touch directly with us for more detail. Thank you.