£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a market leading retail business based in Worcestershire, is looking to recruit a Pricing & Promotions Manager. This role will be required in Worcestershire 1 day per week.
The Pricing & Promotions Manager will play a key role in leading and delivering insight on effectiveness of promotional and pricing strategy, with the ability use these insights to support the business and short & long term influence pricing decisions.
The role will encompass:
- Own delivery of analysis for pricing and promotions.
- Analysing effectiveness of ongoing pricing decisions. Supporting and challenging strategy with enhanced insight.
- Analysing current and future promotional activity, offering recommendations to improve performance of activity.
- Provide pricing recommendations based on insights driven across varying data sets, working closely with category teams to enhance value perception and drive profitability.
- Build understanding across the commercial function of price elasticity, customer behaviour and other quantitative and qualitative factors that drive effective price positioning.
- Lead and develop existing read of competitor price tracking, aligning data to internal performance, providing insights to senior stakeholders and utilise in wider decision-making.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Proactive, with a 'can do' attitude and the ability to identify efficiencies
- Ability to challenge and be challenged
- Commercial awareness of factors that drive customer behaviour around pricing and promotions
- A keen passion to learn and pick things up quickly with an inquisitive nature
- Ability to streamline & prioritise and work accurately at pace
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data from numerous sources
Highly competitive package.
This role will be required in Worcestershire 1 day per week.