£70000.00 - £82000 per annum + Pension, Flexi bens
10 months ago
International law firm with operations across the EMEA
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new member to join our Pricing team in London to support our global pricing strategy and further develop best in class pricing operations.
Responsible for supporting the Partners in structuring pricing proposals for both panel and transactional submissions.
- Provision of financial modelling to key stakeholders relating to pricing and financial considerations on fee deal proposals.
- Responsible for providing sound advice and review of options to consider with in depth analysis and interpretation of a client fee deal proposal
- Provide commercial insight and challenge in an advisory capacity, leveraging past experience
- Drive and improve internal processes to support the maintenance of agreements and ensure that business delivers what is agreed with the client
- Project manage client relationships to improve the day to day running and client interaction, understanding client needs against business capabilities
- Support all stakeholders in identifying the value we deliver to client
- Educated to degree level preferable
- Qualified accountant preferable
- Pricing or business related qualification preferable
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- Discounts on various purchases including hotel stays, mobile phone contracts, theatre tickets, sporting events, holidays and insurance;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday, private healthcare and contributory pension.