£28000.00 - £32500.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bonus + bens
10 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be chosen to support this client with the hiring of a Pricing Analyst, for our multi-site, award-winning client based in Slough.
This is an exciting time to be joining our client, due to continuous growth and new clients coming on board for their business, and this is a newly created role, working very closely with the experienced, close-knit Pricing team of 4. The company boasts a superb work-life balance for all employees, as well as offering free parking, on-site gym, on-site canteen, and superb team building events every quarter. Employees are very well looked after and the training is also superb for all.
As a Pricing Analyst, you will be working closely with the Marketing teams, as well as other areas of the business, (finance and sales teams etc) and you will have worked within a similar level role previously and looking for a long term career within this field. The successful candidate will receive a superb on-boarding and training experience, as well as having a long term career within or client.
The successful Pricing Analyst will undertake the following duties:
- Provide financial analysis to both Finance, Sales and Marketing teams
- Explain the analysis with eases to these teams, ensuring they understand the reasons behind the decisions
- Be able to explain pricing concepts and objectives confidently, including liaising with senior management
- Attending regular sales meetings, ensuring you are building long term relationships with your clients
- Analyse customer profiles and provide detailed reviews with conclusions
- Ad-hoc project work
As the successful candidate, your profile is likely to include:
- Demonstrable experience of working within a similar Pricing role
- Be highly numerate and commercially aware
- Be able to manage relationships and be sound and decisive with your decision making
- Be able to work under pressure
- Ideally have worked within a similar multi-site fast paced business
This is a really unique Pricing Analyst role, where you will enjoy a long term career with my client, and be able to learn from the team around you. My client can offer free parking, superb modern offices, on-site gym, annual bonus and a very friendly, supportive team.
Please get in touch for further details of this Pricing Analyst role, based in Slough.