Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £20000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Birmingham - Flexi Working
Currently working exclusively with an award-winning PR & Comms Agency based in heart of Birmingham!
If you are a recent Marketing or PR Grad or you have 6 months working experience with PR/Comms - I would love to hear from you! They are going through a brilliant growth stage so you need to be a quick learner and ready to delve into the world of PR.
To work on the delivery of PR, Social Media, Content and Internal Communications activity across a set of retained and project-based consumer clients. The scope of this work may encompass a variety of service areas, including media relations, influencer outreach, copywriting, event management, social media content planning, social media management, social media customer service, stakeholder communications, editorial planning, e-communications and website content management.
- Responsibility for delivering Client Service activity across several clients using tactical PR, Social Media, Content or Internal Communications activity
- Managing multiple tasks across client and spottydog business activity and being able to reprioritise in response to changing client deadlines and media opportunities
- Building an interest in the news agenda, together with social and consumer trends to inform thinking, creativity and editorial content
- Supporting marketing and operational activity in line with the business plan
- Confidence in communicating, whether written, verbal or digital using effective messaging and by selecting the most appropriate channel to engage with the audience
- Relevant degree or 6 months working experience within Marketing or PR
- Keen to learn & develop within Marketing/Comms/PR
- An eye for research & current trends
- An excellent communicator & great at building relationships