Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
8 months ago
PR & Communications Executive
Birmingham city centre | Hybrid working available
£28,000 - £34,000
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered exclusively with a marketing leading and innovative law firm in Birmingham city centre to recruit a PR & Communications Executive onto their thriving team.
You will guide the narrative for the client to boost their profile and continue to create a 'stand out' voice for the business. You will have excellent written skills and a passion for finding the story. This role requires excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships effectively.
This is an exciting role in a fast-paced environment, advising senior stakeholders on media interviews and providing support across all PR & Communication activity for the business.
We are looking for someone with experience in media or broadcast channels, preferably from a professional services background, though other backgrounds will be considered.
There will be a focus on generating media coverage, creating, and implementing ideas & campaigns from end to end, working with social media and supporting on all communications activities for key audiences.
With a flexible and hybrid working approach, refreshing team culture and room for progression, this role has a lot to offer someone looking to take that next step in their career.
- Writing and implementing external communications to achieve profile & reputation objectives
- Support sector heads to identify key PR & Comms opportunities
- Creating lasting relationships with journalists
- Liaising with key stakeholders for BD activity
- Drafting press releases, tweets, case studies & articles for national, trade and regional media, including social media
- Support on media briefings for key stakeholders
- Support with crisis and corporate communications
- Support with award submissions
- Degree level or equivalent
- Training within PR, communications or journalism is preferred
- Professional services, in house or agency experience preferred
- Excellent communicator
- Exceptional written skills
- Media relations experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'