PR Account Manager
£30,000 - £45,000 - Depending on experience
Excited to be supporting an award winning PR Agency who work with some of the UK's leading financial organisations. They are experts in enhancing brand recognition through excellent, proactive content in the form of PR & Communications.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for understanding each client's unique audience, leading the creation of bespoke and targeted PR campaigns. Your work will support the delivery of highly compelling press coverage and help clients fine-tune their communications strategies and promote their brands.
- Establish strong relationships with clients to become a valued and respected advisor
- Plan and implement effective PR campaigns to deliver value-add compelling coverage
- Become a role model to a team of account executives
- Develop your industry knowledge and skills as a talented PR professional
- Understanding of media relations in the sectors such as asset management and financial services are hugely beneficial
- Experience working with clients and key stakeholders
- Experience mentoring/coaching desirable but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Particular attention to detail
- Good team player, working well with others
- Proactive approach to seeking out work
- Contributing to a happy and supportive working environment