Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Are you a PR Senior Account Executive ready to take the next step up or a PR Account Manager that's looking to learn fast and accelerate their career? If this is you, read on. If not, move along there's nothing to see here.
We are looking for someone sharp, driven, entrepreneurial, creative, B2B focused, au fait with current affairs, a real grafter and a self-starting deliverer to join a popular PR agency based in Birmingham.
From telling the regeneration story of a once forgotten part of Birmingham to working alongside some of the sharpest legal minds, there's a variety of clients, sectors, projects for you to run, shape, and make your own.
What you'll need…
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong B2B / corporate PR skills.
- Experience working with B2B and B2C organisations.
- The ability to turn around crisp copy to tight deadlines that make varied audiences stop and take notice.
- Proven ability of managing a variety of accounts, keeping the over serve down, profit up and results strong.
- At least three years' work experience in communications/ PR.
- Strong working relationships with journalists at a regional and national level.
- Experience of working on integrated campaigns with real business impact.
- Strong and demonstrable experience resolving client/agency problems, ready and willing to intervene and provide advice where necessary.
- Hold a strong knowledge of integrated comms and evaluation techniques.
What you'll do…
- Act as the source of new thinking and creative concepts.
- Play a central role in managing the business relationship with some clients, with others you will have a supervisory responsibility.
- Meet and maintain relationships with key clients, acting as their trusted advisor from the agency.
- Be keen to make a mark in the industry by attending professional events.
What you'll get…
- Excellent career prospects.
- Competitive salary.
- A fast-moving culture with great benefits - daily laughs, loads of coffee and work your mum will want to stick on her fridge with magnets.