PR Account Manager - Property Platform
Birmingham City Centre
Up to £35,000
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a market leading law firm in Birmingham city centre to recruit an experienced PR Account Manager into their expanding team.
This is an incredibly exciting role for the successful PR Account Manager, you will manage all the PR, media relations and press activity for the business within their Property Platform. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their PR Career.
The PR Account Manager will work to plan, deliver, and manage all communications (proactive, reactive & value added) and ensure necessary objectives are met for the relevant teams within the Property Platform of this law firm.
You will work with the company's legal partners and consulting group Directors to ensure consistent messaging that aligns with the wider business plans are delivered. You will ensure the PR & Communications are flawlessly executed and measure the results effectively.
The PR Account Manager will:
- Produce high quality communications content and execute across multiple channels for varying audience and internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain media contacts, internal & external stakeholders and third-party suppliers
- Coordinate activities to develop the profile of the Property Platform
- Safeguard brand reputation
- Support the wider marketing team, BD Manager and Digital Marketing team
- Develop the media relations strategy
- Manage reactive media requests
- Seek relevant news agenda opportunities
- Develop photo and video content to support PR and media relations work
- Measure and evaluate ROI for the PR & Media relations activity
- Act as a central point of contact for the Corporate Communications team for the Property Platform stakeholders
& much more!
The PR & Account Manager will have:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Substantial experience within a PR / Media Relations background
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'