Birmingham, West Midlands
£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Looking for your next career move as a PR Account Executive? Craving the fast-paced agency environment? Enjoy writing engaging content?
If so, we have an opportunity for a PR Account Executive to join a growing PR agency, based in Birmingham city centre. Our client is an award-winning agency with rigorous insight, radical creativity and memorable stories.
We are looking for someone who is results-driven and who will forge excellent client relationships. The successful candidate will have exceptional copy-writing skills for print media as well as the ability to create engaging content for social channels.
This role is ideal for someone who can demonstrate confidence and initiative and is looking for a challenge with every opportunity for progression and personal development.
What you'll do…
- Responsibility for delivering Client Service activity across several clients using tactical PR, Social Media, Content or Internal Communications activity.
- Copywriting and feature production.
- Event management and attendance.
- Liaise with clients, acting as an extension of their team and nurturing a strong, professional relationship, built on trust.
- Research and produce well-written, accurate copy suitable for a range of publications and marketing channels.
- To assist with the research, brainstorming and development of new creative solutions in response to client briefs.
- Track activity and manage administration tasks for the client list.
What you'll need…
- Able to create and maintain basic stakeholder, media and influencer lists.
- Able to define PR & key functions involved.
- Demonstrates excellent use of grammar and spelling.
- Can write basic copy including press releases, synopses, features, social media posts, competition copy and contact reports.
- Ability to source competition prizes / promotional merchandise.
- Demonstrates basic information analysis skills.
- Basic understanding of how the media works across traditional and social media.
What you'll get…
- Competitive salary of 18-22k.
- Fast paced agency environment.
- Close-knit engaged team offering support and mentoring.
- Central city location in brand new offices.