Birmingham, West Midlands
4 months ago
We're currently working with a leading online retailer who have an exciting opportunity for a PPC Specialist to join their digital marketing team! This is a brilliant role that will help facilitate the growth of the business where you will be involved at all levels of the paid marketing channels.
The PPC Specialist will have a good understanding of search engine marketing to power new customer acquisition and on-going optimisation. This is a role that will give you the opportunity to grow and develop as well as have input in a multi-million-pound e-commerce business!
The PPC Specialist:
- Keyword and budget planning on new campaigns
- Analyse existing campaigns and implement changes
- Day-to-day management of a high budget and high traffic portfolio of PPC programmes
- Planning keyword research and implementing PPC campaigns
- Analyse existing cost-per-click (CPC) bidding to decrease costs and maintain ROI
- Strong analytical sensibility - ability to report confidently on data
- Work closely with the existing search engine marketing team to power business growth
- Create ad copy to influence good click through rates across Search and Display online marketing campaigns
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience of PPC account management (Google Adwords/Bing Ads)
- Good understanding of search engine marketing, particularly within a paid search environment
- Experience within an e-commerce or retail environment
- A team player with the ability to work at a fast pace
- Experience using Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Desirable to have experience with Search Ads 360 or with advanced PPC approaches as well as experience in multi-lingual CPC bidding.
Highly competitive package.