Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
£25,000 - £35,000 (Dependant on experience)
Are you experienced with Paid Media & really confident with PPC in particular? I have the perfect job for you!
Currently recruiting for a B2C Private Medical Company based in the heart of Birmingham. As a PPC Executive you will be responsible for leading the Paid Media efforts with a heavier focus on PPC, across all the relevant digital channels. You will be responsible for 2 accounts across the business so it is the perfect opportunity for a PPC Executive hoping to grow their skillset even further.
- Take a lead role in establishing PPC activity across both web and mobile.
- Manage search budgets to help drive traffic, conversions and ROI.
- Managing all PPC / Paid Search on a granular, campaign and keyword level.
- Strong hands-on execution of PPC, being able to set up and deliver campaigns across search, social and display.
- Monitor and analyse performance overall against traffic, CPA and ROI goals and continually make and implement recommendations for optimisation and ongoing growth.
- Lead overall integrated campaign strategy and plans, outlining key marketing themes, messages, and offers and mediums for promotions throughout the year.
- Create efficient reporting and KPIs across organic and paid search performance
- Developing keyword analysis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience and expertise in paid marketing (Mainly PPC) including comprehensive understanding of Adwords and GSC
- Experience in running a portfolio of traffic generation programs
- Experience working with Analytics platforms
- Strong campaign management orientation, identify new themes / topics, offers, and platforms to reach target market with those messages and offers.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.