£20000 - £26000 per annum
2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a PPC Executive paying up to £20-26k (doe) to join the paid media team for a fast-growing digital agency in Warwickshire
Your main responsibilities…
- Supporting the Paid Media Manager in managing all clients paid search campaigns
- Day to day running of all paid media accounts
- Analysing and drawing actionable insight from analytics data
- Implementing tactics and techniques to maximise campaign performance
- Providing comprehensive performance updates and reports to internal stakeholders
- Involvement in the end to end process of conversion and optimisation.
You should have...
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Experience of managing and optimising paid search campaigns in AdWords
- Confidence & comprehensive experience of using Google Analytics & interpreting results
- The ability to accurately report on all paid media activity
- Proven communication and influencing ability, with particular regard to internal briefing and developing enthusiasm and interest amongst internal stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about customers, results and online excellence - with a good knowledge of emerging trends and technology.
What you'll get...
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Great modern working environment
Paid Search Executive. South Birmingham. Warwickshire