Solihull, West Midlands
about 2 months ago
Power BI Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst - Up to £55K - Fully Remote
As a Power BI Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be joining a leading organisation and growing Data Analytics team with a great culture.
Experience with Power BI is essential.
The role will include:
- Working with stakeholders to scope reporting.
- Collecting and preparing data, building data models and associated measures. Visualising data to maximise understanding
- Power BI report development including Power Query, DAX and data visualisation. Advanced Excel
- SSMS SQL Statistics Python/R data analysis
- Strong analytical skills. Independent and supported learning of technical skills. An ability to prioritise and multi-task, and work to tight deadlines.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and document reporting requirements
- Work with project team and BI Engineers to ensure data is captured within the system and accessible through our data warehouse to meet reporting requirement.
- Build reporting in Power BI to meet requirements.
- Monitor, maintain and improve existing reporting.
- Work with associates across the business to interpret and understand data
Please apply asap if interested. Great team culture and benefits with the role. Home based, may be asked to come into the office once every few months which you will be able to expense travel.
Power BI Analyst - GleeIT