Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Portfolio Officer c40k - Birmingham - Flexibility
Our client, a high profile organisation based in Birmingham are going through significant change across their PMO.
As part of this, they are recruiting for a newly created position, which will be centralised to provide planning, reporting and advisory support across the business. You will support Programme Managers with governance, lead the development of planning, as well as work with various stakeholders across IT, Finance, Ops.
In order to be successful you will have the following
- Proven experience of working in a project environment
- Background in preparing of reports, tracking resource requirements
- Ability to work with stakeholders and their requirements
- Supported with governance
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Relevant qualifications e.g APMP/Prince2
Please apply here with your CV.