£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a Global organisation to find a PMO Resource Manager to join them based at their Warwickshire based Head office. This role is instrumental in delivering excellent processes, best practices, and well-informed insights of how resources are being identified, allocated, and utilised in the day-to-day business as usual operations.
As the PMO Resource Manager you will support a wide range of IT portfolio projects in a diverse business and must be comfortable in driving the project agenda within an ambitious and transforming organisation and be passionate about project delivery and governance.
- Maintaining the established Programme Governance & Delivery Framework.
- Support the team and Business in successful delivery of the Project Portfolio.
- Management of interdependencies, dependencies and change impacts across multiple portfolio projects.
- Embed the resource management processes, workflows, templates, and checklists ensuring that resource management, and requirements are actively, consistently, and mandatory inputs at every stage gate in the methodology.
- Stakeholder management and comms, ensuring relationships are developed and maintained.
- Controlling the key programmes: Manage the established integrated delivery schedule/Plan and associated Plan views: deliverables, resourcing, conflicting demands and tracking of benefits specified within the Business Case.
- Risk Management: Manage programme, Risks, and Issues, escalating where required to Programme Leads and Sponsors.
- Driving and adhering to the agreed controls, structure and R&R as set within the Delivery & Governance Framework, providing improvements where applicable.
- Significant experience within a similar role in programme delivery.
- In depth knowledge of creating and implementing new processes, handoffs, and dependencies, including process improvement cycles.
- Effective Stakeholder Management and engagement.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills in resource management and governance.
- Experience with PPM tools and systems with Planview ideally preferred.
- Previous experience working within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- Experience of managing transformational change across an organisation.
- Experience in programme delivery, such as Prince2 practitioner, MSP practitioner, APM or similar.
- ITIL Foundation certification is desired.
- Excellent Communication, Influencing and Negotiating skills.
The role is new to the structure and is a permanent opportunity paying up to £75k + bonus + benefits, the company are currently operating a hybrid working pattern with 2-3 days on site at their head office in Warwickshire.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.