Up to £65000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Large software house based in Bromsgrove and Reading are looking for a PMO Manager to join the expanding team.
This is a new role in the organisation, and you will be reporting to the Chief Customer Officer.
The ideal candidate will be from a software house background and will be based in either the Bromsgrove area or Reading with the need to travel to either site on an adhoc basis.
You will be customer centric and dealing with customers with incoming queries and be a natural problem solver and be able to identify problems and their root causes. You will have extensive experience with dealing with stakeholders.
There are currently 20 PMs' in the organisation you will be working with.
You will have experience in:
- Supporting the delivery function
- Scope out statement of work
- Impact on requests
- Statement of work progressing
- Risk and issues RED to AMBER
- Implement the new PMO tool
- Generate proper time reporting
- Need to be customer focused
- SAAS background
- Post sales
- Professional services Team
- Understand Waterfall methodologies but will be working in a primarily in a Agile environment.
This is an excellent and new role to the organisation and will be paying circa £65k to the ideal candidate.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online or call Adam Ali on 0121 752 3820 to discuss in more detail.