Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment are working in partnership with a UK Wide IT Services company within the utilities arena to find a PMO Analyst work part of the PMO team. Our client is supporting the drive to a low carbon future. This is a superb opportunity to work within a dynamic sector at the beginnings of a change in how the energy sector operates.
As a PMO Analyst you will be responsible for making sure that best practice standards are applied across programmes and projects.
- Guiding programmes and projects through the Change Delivery
- Ensuring best practice standards are met across programmes and projects
- Ensuring project plans are produced to the required standard
- Creating MI and reporting of findings
- 2 years experience in programme or project related roles (project management, PMO, project co-ordinator)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence and challenge senior programme and project team members
- PPM experience is desirable
- Fast paced environment, ideally working in an energy sector
If you feel you could be suitable for this role, please apply today!
PMO Analyst PMO Analyst PMO AnalystPMO AnalystPMO Analyst